Retention Marketing Coordinator
Is this job for you?
We are a scrappy team that is scaling user acquisition and retention marketing quickly across Faherty. We’re looking for an in-house Retention Marketing Coordinator that is proactive, scrappy, forward-thinking, resourceful, comfortable working effectively in a fast-paced environment, and collaborative by nature. This team member should have strong skills in their field and demonstrate agility and flexibility in a fast-paced season of growth. The right candidate for this role will be both analytical and creative, with strong communication skills to effectively align intent, actions, and results. This team member will analyze data, execute on campaigns, establish the appropriate optimization and next steps, and assist in the roll-out or integration of new marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do:
The Retention Marketing Coordinator will contribute to and support digital strategy, coordination, execution, and analysis as Faherty Brand builds and optimizes marketing campaigns across Faherty Brand’s performance marketing channels, with a large focus on all retention tactics including, but not limited to: email, sms, and cross channel collaboration with other team members. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Retention Marketing and work closely in collaboration with paid social marketing manager, organic social, creative, brand marketing, and merchandising functions to flawlessly communicate, and execute DTC campaigns.
• Execute, optimize (daily), and analyze email and SMS campaigns, end-to-end
• Use historical data and merch inputs to assist in the development of email and sms marketing campaign calendars for each season
• Utilize a/b testing tools within ESP and CDP to optimize email and sms campaigns and drive improved CTR, open rate, and conversion rate
• Proactively analyze and optimize flows and campaigns, to identify areas of optimization opportunity, and create a testing roadmap
• Assist in the email briefing process, internal review, and approval process
• Work with CDP to ensure that we are capitalizing on first-party data, to serve relevant emails to our customers, at the right time
• Support a data-driven strategy - responsible for daily management, tracking, and reporting of email performance weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly to cross-functional teams
• Pull and analyze data across multiple reporting channels, including GA, and Shopify
• Partner with cross-functional teams (Social, Brand, Creative and Merchandising) to understand overall strategy, season planning, and seasonal buys
• Stay up-to-date on email and marketing and creative best practices and trends and implement them for Faherty
Must-have qualifications include:
• 1+ years of hands-on experience in email and retention marketing (granular optimization and execution experience necessary)
• Proven ability to develop creative solutions to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
• Strong organizational skills and collaborative team player
• Proven ability to manage relationships and drive processes, even when resources are limited
• Hungry to grow within a fast-paced company; eager to take on new tasks and help where needed
• Proactive in thought and execution, you’re always 1 step ahead and can quickly analyze situations to find the best solution
• Thoroughly understand platform optimization levers, and when each should be used
• Experience in Google Analytics
• Quick learner, with the desire to become an omnichannel marketer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Responsible and accountable adapts quickly and positively to change
• Eager to analyze, optimize and problem solve within existing channels, while also able to retain information and apply it in future situations
• Excellent attention to detail
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.