Audience & Content Strategy Director
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 24 Dec 2021
- Editorial & Media
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We're looking for an Audience & Content Strategy leader to be responsible for driving effective strategies to fundamentally deepen the relationship between i-D and its global youth audience.
You will take the lead on devising and implementing tentpole, promotional campaigns to help our content teams launch special initiatives and successfully drive impact amongst consumers and the wider industry. You will drive creative thinking that results in innovative, brand building output, also ensuring that i-D achieves a high standard of visual output across all its platforms.
In partnership with Publishing and Content teams, you will help define goals and tactics that allow i-D to generate significant audience growth, with a specific focus on emerging channels and platforms that help grow our digital footprint. You’ll consider the end-to-end publishing workflow and help connect the dots on content, audience, and commercial.
- Lead the development of a robust audience and content strategy with the purpose of driving consumption and growth in order to support the objectives of our digital advertising and consumer revenue supported businesses.
- Oversee the global platform strategy: define tactics to grow and nurture a deeply engaged community across relevant platforms, working in tandem with content leadership and social teams to meet our audience goals.
- Responsible for i-D’s global digital referral strategy: generating traffic through search, social and news aggregators to support our inventory requirements.
- Develop and implement magazine and tentpole launch strategies in collaboration with editorial that drive impact amongst consumers and industry. Collaborate with key stakeholders from other business units to ensure promotional support for brand-led initiatives.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to help translate audience data into actionable insights, helping key stakeholders across editorial and production focus on the key metrics that matter.
- Oversee regular performance meetings to provide insights on how to best improve our content and audience efforts across our website and social channels, providing recommendations to optimise our publishing workflows to maximise performance and efficiency.
- Responsible for the development of new social templates and monitoring social platform branding to ensure consistency across platforms and territories.
- Monitor, oversee and enforce platform standards and best practices across our global channels and teams, ensuring that teams are fully trained on the latest guidelines.
- Collaborate with sales teams to help support commercial initiatives, such as helping to optimise branded content or identifying sponsorship opportunities.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure the site is optimised for content, revenue and audience experience
- Work with the VP, Commerce to help define strategies to grow this revenue stream, working as a key bridge between the i-D brand and the commerce team to ensure that plans align with brand goals.
- Overall responsibility and oversight of the assigned budget including forecasting, reporting, budgeting and strategic planning.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert