Trade Marketing Coordinator, UGG (4 Month FTC) - Immediate Start
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As Trade Marketing Coordinator for the UGG brand you will support the Trade Marketing function in delivering strategies in the wholesale channel across EMEA. You will work with the Trade, Commercial and Brand teams on executing marketing campaigns both in-store and online. This will involve working on the planning, implementation and reporting of trade marketing campaigns, all in line with the strategic EMEA business plan and objectives.
You will need to have a level of understanding and be receptive to the cultural differences across the EMEA region.
As Trade Marketing Coordinator you will
- In partnership with the Assistant Trade Marketing Manager and Brand teams, assist in developing the brand’s seasonal materials
- Support with implementing effective seasonal marketing campaigns and bespoke account activations, and being the point of contact for these executions
- Ensure timely, high quality and efficient implementation, communication of all campaign deliverables to stakeholders and completion of projects (retail and digital) in collaboration with our agencies.
- Create assets/materials and share with wholesale partners
- In partnership with CS and sales account managers, stay updated around product deliveries and flag any product delay issues
- Ensure all activity is accompanied by a post initiative report with clear ROI measurements in place
- Work together with agencies and support in the ownership of external agencies to ensure they consistently deliver quality and value
- Assist with financial administration work.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates the Deckers’ values
- Demonstrates self-awareness & is able to self- develop
- Great communicator & Good negotiator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent creative eye
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cross functionally with several teams (internal) and agencies (external)
- Deadline focused
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work flexible hours within the business needs
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Some trade marketing experience is highly beneficial
- Experience working in the fashion or luxury industry
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Fluent in English (additional languages an advantage)
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.