Finematter is the online destination for fine jewellery, making pieces from local jewellery makers and vintage curators accessible to consumers across the globe.
With offices in London and Copenhagen, Finematter has its roots in Scandinavian design with a global outlook. We have Pernille Teisbæk on board as Creative Advisor (+1M IG followers, model, author, influencer, stylist, etc.), are investor-backed with $2 million, and have been dubbed the new Farfetch for fine jewellery by global publications like The New York Times, Financial Times, British Vogue and The Sunday Times.
We’ve partnered with +50 jewellery makers from across the world including Repossi from Paris, Delfina Delettrez from Rome, Elhanati from Copenhagen, Alighieri from London, Wwake from NYC and Lizzie Mandler from LA and have launched authenticated vintage jewellery from houses such as Chanel, Dior and Celine.
We're looking for a talented and experienced jewellery E-commerce Photographer to lead our in-house photography practice in Copenhagen. Finematter is on an ambitious growth journey and our e-commerce imagery and video play an important part in spurring that growth.
Major responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- E2E management of in-house packshot photography, incl. photography, post production and site upload
- E2E management of in-house on model photography, incl. shoot preparations (model and H/M bookings), photography, post production and site upload
- E2E management of in-house product video, incl. shoot preparations, videography, post production and site upload
- Iterating on existing imagery and video formats to constantly test and improve processes and outcome
The ideal candidate:
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Passionate about jewellery and fashion
- Skilled jewellery packshot photographer
- Experienced on model photographer and videographer
- Excited about the prospect of working with the Finematter brand identity and aesthetics
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, somewhat chaotic start-up environment, and is comfortable navigating ambiguity
Please share portfolio of relevant work.