Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Jing Group is seeking a Temp Recruiter to support our team in increasing hiring needs. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, work with a talented team, and have input on the growth of the organization.
Your responsibilities will include - delivering high quality talent with agility and speed; identifying candidates based on their skills, personality, as well as their fit for the position and the organization; communicating effectively with candidates (interview, offer support, and scheduling); providing on-going candidate feedback as well as creating a streamlined hiring process.
The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, preferably with experience in recruitment that includes diverse talent pools from Media and Publishing, to Sales and Marketing. This is a full-time, 3 month temporary position with potential to extend and/or join full time.
- Source and built a network of diverse candidates
- Lead the hiring process from sourcing candidates through interviews.
- Overall candidate management to ensure a positive hiring experience for candidates
- Coordinate with Jing Daily editorial and business departments to ensure proper candidate flow throughout the hiring process.
- 3+ years of experience; recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- Knowledge of publishing and media industry
- Advanced knowledge of talent sourcing and innovative solutions Ability to build relationships with talent agencies and candidates
- Comfortable to work independently as well as in a team environment