The Creative Director is responsible for shaping and driving the creative vision at Intermix. This person will work with the VP of Brand Marketing and Creative to help shape the creative visual and brand language of Intermix across customer touch points and platforms. In this role, you will oversee the creative direction--from conception through design and production to delivery--of content for all cross-channel marketing and initiatives both online and in stores, including seasonal editorial, events, program marketing, social media and private label brands. The ideal candidate will bring new ideas while effectively communicating a clear vision that engages and inspires internal teams while continuously evolving and inspiring the creative.
- Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
- Lead large, strategic design and content marketing projects that present multidisciplinary challenges and span multiple departments.
- Ability to present multi-platform, multi-channel creative solutions and present to management Use their strong creative skills to provide feedback and guidance to a wide array of creatives
- Lead strategic and complex design projects that span across multiple teams Manage multi-disciplinary internal and external creative resources to ensure work achieves project goals
- Be a key voice in defining the Intermix brand and its application through art direction, graphic and digital design, video, social design, UI and UX
- Identify ways to enable the team to scale and optimize quality for recurring projects – through mechanisms like guidelines, tools, templates and processes.
- 12+ years experience in creative roles at a creative agency, editorial publication, retailer, and/or consumer brand
- 5+ years of experience leading both digital design and creative teams through strategy and execution
- Portfolio demonstrating diverse creative work and ability to execute across channels
- Deep knowledge of typography, collaging and design both for digital and print
- Understanding of digital content production and video, including familiarity with post-production retouching and editing
- Experience designing on site with basic knowledge of UX and front-end web design processes and best practices