Lead Digital Designer
Intermix is currently looking for a Lead Digital Designer. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and lead the UX/UI and digital design efforts, including Intermix.com, email marketing, social, and paid media. This person will be the creative lead for the website and be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to execute the brand vision.
The candidate will collaborate and ideate with cross-functional stakeholders on site enhancements, site refreshes, email, and digital marketing assets. Identify opportunities and present ideas and inspiration to help elevate the digital experience from a creative point of view. Pulling from a strong rolodex of inspiration in the digital field as well as a complete understanding of all various social platforms, and Be aware of trends and new ideas within fashion, business and social, and be able to interpret those into fantastic creative.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work cross-functionally across design and marketing synthesizing respective input with agility; gives and receives feedback well while having a hands-on approach for getting things done. A passion for detail, an eye for consistency and the ability to design and create email templates and new ideas for the website is critical. This position will play an important role in achieving the sales growth for the company.
What You’ll Do
• Lead the design and creation of digital assets across a variety of channels in range of formats with quality and consistency.
• Manage and mentor a team of three digital designers.
• Lead the design, layout, and creation of marketing emails based on brand standards and guidelines..
• Develop new email templates to expand the email marketing strategy.
• Lead the design and asset creation for site refreshes including homepage and landing page layouts, features, promotions, and edits.
• Lead the UX/UI design for site enhancements to help elevate and improve the customer experience based on insights garnered from analytics and heatmaps.
This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may change at any time.
Who You Are
• Minimum 8 years experience.
• Proven depth of experience in design/social/digital represented by a portfolio of work.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
• Previous experience in fashion, luxury, or an agency is preferred.
• Deep understanding of UX/UI design best practices for ecommerce.
• Comfortable designing for digital, print and motion.
• Knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and design systems.
• Ability to execute pixel perfect designs.
• Strong attention to detail.