We are looking for a Fashion Ecommerce Manager to join our team. This is a permanent, full-time office-based role based in our offices at Television Centre, West London.
This is an exciting new role leading a new Ecommerce department at a young sustainable fashion brand in exponential growth with a clear vision to accelerate DTC sales and revenue. This position requires a team player with a brand building mindset, digital vision and passion for innovative customer experience.
Braveheart is the forward-thinking fashion company that’s here to disrupt, drive change, and do good.
We’re home to Aligne, the conscious, contemporary fashion label that’s big on style, affordability and sustainability that believes it’s cool to be kind. We’re committed to looking after our planet, through quality, conscious collections and the responsible choices we make throughout our business. From sourcing and production to fair practices and working conditions in our factories, we believe in transparency at every stage and creating affordable, democratic style without compromise.
We love trends, but value timelessness, and proudly create versatile, love-forever pieces that are designed to last.
Join us on our journey, and let’s do things differently.
- Drive Ecommerce growth in line with DTC targets, making a continual positive impact on all key KPIs
- Manage and optimise Shopify and all third party plug-ins
- Work with external development team to deliver site audits and optimise site performance
- Deliver merchandising KPIs across all product categories on the website
- Conduct weekly performance analysis and action plan in trading meet
- Proactively identify sales and traffic opportunities to Aligne and retailer sites
- Lead the promotional calendar to support business objectives and stock targets
- Support pricing architecture for multiple currency RRPs
- Collaborate with content and design teams to ensure relevant and timely content delivery
- Experience of digital platforms, ideally Shopify
- Experience of womenswear essential
- Paid marketing experience ideal but not essential
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in working in a start-up and/or fast-paced environment
- Possessing a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount
- Soho House Friends membership as part of your package, including access to perks, discounts and events!
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALIGNE is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.