Head of Sourcing & Planning (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2021
- Production - Garments & Accessories
Head of Sourcing & Planning (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a Head of Sourcing & Planning (m/f/d) to strengthen our Sourcing & Production division.
What you can expect:
- Definition and steering of sourcing strategies for all HUGO BOSS AG product groups to define, further develop and optimize HUGO BOSS vendor base
- Managing the planning process in its different time dimensions until vendor allocation (for all MPG`s and Procurement types)
- Steering of the operationalization of HUGO BOSS sustainability targets for Finished Goods
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative KPI`s to identify process optimizations and potential cost / leadtime reductions
- Lead and further development of Sourcing & Planning department
- Project work and process optimization to further improve and develop strategies and operational business
- At least 8-10 years of experience in product, supply chain, sourcing, vendor strategy or in comparable fields
- Excellent product and supply chain know-how
- Proven leaderships skills and willingness to approach to change, incl. strong ability to unite, align and lead a team
- Proven track record in internal and external stakeholder management
- Previous experience in the Fashion and Luxury Industry preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly advanced project management skills, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert