Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Purpose: To gain the skills and knowledge to work in the field of digital marketing, specifically in the luxury goods industry.
Course duration is 18 months ( 20% of course will be online monthly lectures)
Blended delivery - Training at the Head office, online learning to include webinars, Skype and telephone
At the end of the course, there will an end point assessment, where the learner will demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and behaviours, through a scenario based project and a discussion based on an evidence based assessment. This will be done by an independent, registered assessment organization.
The successful candidate will:
- Learn how to define, design, build and implement organic and paid campaigns across a variety of online and social medial platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention
- Plan and manage website content leveraging the marketing plan
- Research, plan and manage UX UI enhancements
- Gain an understanding of the elements of an overall marketing plan or campaign
- Work and communicate as part of a team to implement marketing briefs and instructions
- Develop and critically the concepts, principles and theories of marketing relevant to the interdisciplinary topics of digital marketing
- Demonstrate how to promote and apply content marketing effectively through the appropriate media channels, relationship management systems and communication platforms to ensure brand cultural awareness are maintained throughout the marketing strategies.
- Engage communities through email marketing and social media to stimulate and engage communication through positive discussion and engagement.
- Manage, plan, specify, lead, research and report on digital marketing projects
- Manage interfaces and the supply network of the organization and customer by applying the appropriate E-commerce strategies and models available and whenever appropriate taking global engagements in to account
To apply, you must:
- Have no more than 3 months experiences on Marketing
- Do not hold any business or marketing related degree
Experience, knowledge & skills
None except enthusiasm and the eagerness to learn and to take instruction.
- At least a C in English and Maths at GCSE
- A Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship OR A level, BTEC Diplomas/Extended Diplomas, Scottish and Irish Highers, Access to HE Diplomas or the International
IT competency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe, WordPress or HubSpot would be an advantage