Part Time Stylist - Sales
Halfpenny London are looking for part-time bridal stylists to join our sales team. You will inspire and support customers through their bridal journey by giving the highest customer service and creative styling from beginning to end. You will represent Halfpenny London as an ambassador of style and knowledge and maintain a calm, professional and welcoming environment for all guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Share our Brand Values in all that you do, demonstrating excellence in your attitude and behaviours and encouraging others to do the same.
- Embody team spirit; operating with a sense of care and support towards your team members, contributing to a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Contribute to a warm and welcoming environment by actively engaging with all guests and guiding their complete journey.
- Create a seamless one-to-one experience for all clients, in line with company standards.
- Educate and support the client’s choices, ensuring a seamless service through their whole journey.
- Treat every customer interaction as an opportunity; gain valuable insight into the customer's profile and capture customer data to share with your line manager and at weekly meetings.
- Self-manage and maintain your CRM, offering continuous communication.
- Focus on working 'by appointment' to deliver the best possible customer experience, demonstrate your styling skills and meet KPIs.
- Take accountability to exceed your performance and adopting a self-improving attitude to contribute to the overall business targets.
- Be an ambassador for Halfpenny London and know all you need to about the company including global partners and company bio.
- Be passionate in building and maintaining detailed product knowledge to engage in effective storytelling; feel confident to share the inspiration for the collection and the design, the materials, unique features and product benefits.
- Adapt to the customer: use different communication techniques to ensure the most efficient and effective customer experience.
- Actively collect and maintain relevant and insightful customer data, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality, and support our data capture KPI's.
- Be curious to assess customer shopping behaviours and patterns and maintain awareness of stock performance to provide valuable feedback to store management.
- Take initiative to actively participate in all daily store operations, including opening and closing procedures, maintaining store presentation and standards, stock checks and counts, etc.
- Take ownership of customer queries or complaints, ensuring follow through and solution focus.
- Ensure all external and internal communication, both verbal and written, is on brand, accurate and reflective of the brans tone of voice.
- Learn and maintain awareness of store processes, policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to on a continuous basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion, positivity and pride to represent Halfpenny London
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a luxury/fashion/bridal retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales targets, with particular emphasis on conversion and upselling.
- Natural at client relationship building and strong interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are always an advantage.