Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Digital Customer Marketing Coordinator - Programs is responsible for the execution of global and localised. customer centric strategies and digital CRM programs across Burberry owned direct digital channels with a focus on email.
The DCM coordinator will be pivot in the end-to-end execution of email campaigns and automated and triggers journeys with the objective to improve customers' engagement and retention with a focus on personalisation, segmentation, and orchestration.
They will be an integral member of the Digital Customer Marketing team and the wider Channel innovation team. They will work closely day to day with extended email, digital merchandising, and marketing team to ensure brand and product campaigns are executed to the highest standard.
The Digital Customer Marketing Coordinator will have exposure to the broader digital products, creative, marketing, commerce, and IT groups within Burberry, and gain a deep understanding of how Digital marketing impact wider marketing and business efforts.
They are passionate about Digital CRM and email and messaging channels and understand the complexities and nuances of customer centric activities and the importance of data and insight. They are a confident communicator, organised and with great attention to details, always seeking out best practise examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things.
• Implementation of marketing automation and targeted digital initiatives focused on elevation and optimisation of customer journeys.
• Lead in the production of emails collaborating with copy, translation and design team using SAP Marketing Cloud platform ensuring efficient development, personalisation. and localisation of marketing emails.
• Work closely with DCM Manager and Customer Insights team to identify opportunities within the customer database in order to target the right message to the right customer and devise the best customer journeys.
• Set up emails' target audiences and campaigns, including triggers and automated campaigns.
• Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities and the best targeting strategies are implemented across the owned direct digital marketing channels.
• Performance analysis - including Weekly, Monthly and ad hoc marketing reporting on email activity and effectiveness and communicating to relevant stakeholders. Provide actionable recommendations in order to continuously inform improvements to our email campaigns
• Plan and execute Test & Learn plans to optimise channel's performance.
• Lead on the use and collaboration with Personalisation partners's platform to drive channel's relevancy and innovation.
• Manage Email and Messaging initiative, working with colleague to highlight all creative, customer journey and technical requirements across CRM platforms, Data, .com to deliver email and messaging campaigns.
• Champion use of Email and Marketing platform and systems and personalisation tools to drive customer centric strategies.
• Drive innovation and fresh thinking on how best to acquire and use customer data to deliver business and brand goals and use of technology.
• Previous experience in marketing automation and innovation projects across digital channels with extensive email marketing and Digital CRM experience.
• Experience in Messaging channels, including SMS, preferable.
• Strong understanding of Customer journeys and data.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
• Experience with ESP and Digital Marketing platforms.
• An analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings.
• A Confident and articulate communicator capable of building strong collaboration in an organisation.
• Unwavering can-do and problem-solving attitude
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must.