Associate Social Media Manager
About the Role
INTERMIX is looking for a creative, innovative, organized and data-driven Associate Social Media Manager to lead the scheduling, management and reporting of organic social media content.
This person will be tasked with growing the INTERMIX social identity across all-channels, with big-picture thinking, innovative strategies, and a hands-on approach. The full-time role will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing with a dotted line to the Director of Editorial Content.
• Develop, drive and execute an all-channel strategy that drives business goals, such as audience growth, engagement, acquisition and reach
• Manage the social editorial calendar and posting schedule, ensuring all posts are optimized and tracked for performance. Pull, analyze, and develop monthly organic social media analytics recaps to inform Marketing and Creative cross-functional team members in order to inform future briefs & content creation
• Post daily on Instagram Stories with the objective of driving engagement, traffic to the site, and growing Instagram following
• Master the brand voice and write copy for all social posts, while also acting as the INTERMIX community manager, responding to and engaging fans in conversation
• Generate creative ideas and produce best-in-class, innovative storytelling; Concept social-first content for key platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure social supports important products, designers and seasonal campaigns
• Understand and strategize dynamic social KPIs that meet business goals, and continuously look to identify trends across the social space before they have taken off, especially within fashion and e-commerce
• Grow and leverage relationships with social platforms, potential influencers/partners, designers and photographers. Manage and build these influencer and agency relationships in order to create and execute influencer strategy to increase brand awareness and create compelling content
• Own community management schedule and process to actively engage with our customer on social, and to build an active INTERMIX community on social platforms.
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in a social media role, ideally in a fashion/e-commerce environment
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with all social media platforms, with demonstrated success building communities in the social space
- Proven track record implementing social strategy and executing original content for multi-platforms day-to-day and at a campaign level
- Strong visual eye and writing skills that will bring to life the INTERMIX brand identity
- Pre-existing relationships with social media platforms, potential partners/influencers, influencer agencies, designers and photographers a plus
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools
- Must be able to adapt with changing priorities, possess outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to balance competing priorities. Strong follow–up skills and sense of urgency
- Must be highly organized, detailed and thorough, creative and motivated with the ability to adapt quickly to changes