Junior Wholesale Executive
Rolling People Showroom is a dynamic and fast-growing fashion sales agency. We represent a collection of mid to high-end fashion brands, on a domestic and global level.
This is a position for a graduate with experience in b2b sales in a showroom environment. It will involve wholesale and account management tasks within our footwear and womenswear division (including brands such as Veja, Ba&sh, Arizona Love etc.), alongside showroom management responsibilities. You will work within an established sales team, and closely with the Directors to receive training and support for all areas of the business.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a conscientious and motivated individual, as you will have a key contributing roll in growing our wholesale business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is open ended.
Our ideal candidate will be organised, intuitive and driven, able to demonstrate strategic thinking and understand the wholesale cycle. Where pre-season analysis, assortment planning, sales prognosis, in season reorders, as well as following up on seasonal performance and customer service are all critical to our philosophy.
UK & IRE Wholesale Responsibilities (Across footwear and womenswear department)
- Plan and achieve seasonal sales budgets.
- Entering, tracking and being accountable for customers’ orders.
- Support existing clients.
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities, in line with the company’s objectives.
- Carry out regular store visits.
- Monitor and utilise sell-through.
- Ensure a smooth process for client payments & logistics.
- Manage customer queries and returns.
- Act as a brand ambassador and be a part of brand events, both internal and external.
- Keep up to date with the industry landscape and UK retail market.
- Maintaining all supplies.
- Managing the general upkeep and appearance of the space.
- The sending out and receipt of packages. Ensuring that all deliveries are tracked and monitored.
- Ensure the showroom equipment is present and ready at the start of each sales campaign.
Experience + Requirements
- Fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook and Social Channels.
- 1+ years’ experience in wholesale and sales
- Excellent organisation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to travel and flexibility to work weekends / extra hours during busy selling periods
- A pro-active and efficient team player
- Comfortable working under pressure and delivering against deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a challenging fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiatives
Please apply with a cover letter and CV. We are looking to hire a candidate from Feb/ March 2022