Global Communications Manager
- Axel Arigato
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 26 Dec 2021
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Global Communications Manager to develop and execute an integrated communication plan that positions Axel Arigato as a leading and global Fashion & Streetwear brand. The Global Communications Manager will primarily be responsible for initiating and implementing communication strategies whilst evolving the communications team. To be successful in this role we believe that you are a strong visionary creator and innovator with strong leadership skills to grow an expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who thrives in a creative, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, reporting directly to the Global Marketing & PR Manager, working alongside an existing team of Marketing and PR.
- Lead and inspire the global Communications Team and/or any external agencies that might be representing the brand
- Develop and execute well-conceived strategies that positively raise the profile of the brand within the markets they are deployed, reinforcing Axel Arigato as a global, people-powered lifestyle brand
- Produce materials and toolkits for each region including key messaging, sample pitch letters, press releases, photography, event guidelines, and influencer activation to support affiliate-level strategy execution
- Provide support to partnerships with Brand, Marketing, E-Commerce, and Consumer Marketing teams in paid platform content, activities, and strategy
- Develop, lead and maintain a global comms schedule to ensure timely press releases and toolkits
- Provide materials to support affiliates in developing local partnerships
- Conduct ROI analysis to prepare regular reports on strategy success
- Build and maintain relationships with all regions and ensure visibility to local planning, activations, and reporting
- Coordinate day-to-day markets requests for editorial and brand-profiling opportunities
- Present key global comms initiatives to regions and collaborate on localizing global concepts
- Curated and lead internal cultural events, such as weekly meetings, quarterly showcases, local annual meetings, parties, etc.
- With an emphasis on ‘always on’ comms, you will support a continuous stream of tactical pitching, enabling markets to talk to media and influencers on a year-round basis - based on a strong editorial calendar.
- Support creation of compelling, original content for external communication that is tuned for Axel Arigato’s business and brand objectives.
- Develop and execute programmatic activities through Communications materials, press, and social media, and ensure a varied and high impact calendar of events
- Conceptualize and create compelling narratives and a variety of communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Support marketing teams ensuring the events are well attended by the press, and have a high impact, influencing media and KOLs and supporting commercial objectives along the way
- Measure and analyse success to ensure continuous improvement
- Explore and research potential partnerships with brands, media, and platforms in alignment with brand reputation and PR strategy
- Prepare content to address public concerns and social responsibility related to the brand in a timely and proactive manner
- Collect media clippings and brand perception report for the wider organization
- Explore the possibility of new marketing technologies across digital, mobile, and omnichannel platforms to enhance the customer experience and drive brand engagement in new and innovative ways
- Remain relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future earned media trends across all relevant industries to identify and grow business opportunities
- Track and assign budget/spend priorities based upon key departmental objectives
- Utilize analytics throughout the function to accomplish strategic goals
- Use data to inform decision-making for strategy development and adjustments as necessary
As you probably figured this is quite a broad role and a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. We believe that you are an excellent communicator and confident problem-solver with an innovative and creative mindset that extends throughout your work and leadership style.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant field is required
- 5+ years working experience of relevant press, or writing experience in global earned media
- Proven experience hitting KPIs
- Confident, collaborative, and communicative with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fashion, footwear, streetwear, or agency background is a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven ability to shepherd the development of legal contracts
- Experience working with regions is a plus
- Understands modern earned media landscape, native in all major global social media platforms
Location: London office
Start Date: According to agreement
Salary: According to agreement
How to apply
Please apply by providing your resume and a brief motivation letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We're Axel Arigato – a people-powered lifestyle brand.
Since launching in 2014 by Swedish natives Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, we've been expanding our product offering which started with sneakers to include ready-to-wear for men, women and kids as well as lifestyle accessories. By forgoing seasonal collections and engaging with our customers directly, we aim to democratise the luxury fashion market delivering an exceptional price/value proposition. The brand is socially-driven and we insert our community into the buying experience by utilising social media platforms as a tool to understand consumer needs, preferences and desires. The goal is to create a brand that brings people together, through the power of positivity, community and memorable experiences.
The brand believes in the Swedish/Japanese philosophy behind minimalism and this is the main source of inspiration for the brand. The word Arigato or Thank You in Japanese, originally and literally means "difficult to exist". It was used to express that something was valuable and not easily found.
We have two main offices in Göteborg, Sweden and London, England.
Stora Badhusgatan 37
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert