Senior Project Manager, Digital
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 4 Dec 2021
- Senior Manager
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Burberry is looking for a Project Manager with Agile delivery experience to project manage delivery for the Digital department.
Burberry Digital has an exciting and varied roadmap to deliver strategic initiatives that will grow the Digital business including, but not limited to, initiatives on our website, mobile apps and third-party platforms. Our plans are designed to inspire our customers, delivering a personalised experience that drives revenue in our Digital channels but also in store, recognising digital as a key touchpoint for our store customer. As a digital project manager at Burberry, you will join a project management team working in a matrix environment with multiple disciplines including technology, creative and marketing teams. The appointee will be focused on managing outcomes and project deliverables through to launch, on time and to budget.
- Managing projects from inception through to delivery.
- Orchestration the delivery of the User Experience, Development, Testing and Adoption of a project - working closely with a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners and Engineers.
- Driving the project forwards in a positive way - with a hunger for inspiring change and operational improvement.
- Working with a passionate, fun and dedicated team - on a day to day basis the role will involve:
- Iterating the delivery process for the team to ensure the team are working efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies for the team, communicating agendas and outcomes.
- Orchestrating the deliverables from the team, holding the team members accountable to their commitments.
- Co-ordination and management of resources across departments.
- Monitoring and reporting monthly.
- Owning the ongoing communication of delivery status to stakeholders.
- Facilitating and assisting the team in vendor selection and management.
- Facilitating and leading the team and unblock issues from around the business.
- Raising risks to team members and stakeholders when necessary.
- Helping team members prioritise their work in alignment with business priorities.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Agile and an understanding of Jira and continuous delivery. Certification in Agile would be beneficial.
- Industry experience working within a digital team, could be from an agency, consultancy or client side.
- Experience working with offshore teams and agencies.
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful.
- A passion for retail and customer is essential.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert