Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.JOB PURPOSE
- The Wholesale Marketing & Franchise Co-Ordinator will support the planning and execution of EMEIA wholesale and digital marketing and communications strategies, with a focus on UK and co-ordinate activity with France, Italy and Middle East. They will also support on execution of strategy with EMEIA franchise partners.
- The individual will connect and co-ordinate between hubs and the central marketing team, to drive projects from inception through to delivery.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and passionate marketeer, who can build strong cross-functional relationships and share their depth of knowledge eloquently across regions and partners.
- The individual must be the point person for EMEIA marketing and franchise projects, always having a clear overview of their status at any given point.
- Support the planning and implementation of marketing and communications initiatives with UK wholesale and digital accounts
- Co-ordinate planning and implementation of wholesale accounts in ME, France, Italy
- Support the planning and implementation of strategy with EMEIA franchise partners
- Support wholesale and franchise partners with key assets - images, samples, product and campaign information
- Facilitate collaboration between central and hub teams, connecting teams across multiple channels, building close relationships with local EMEIA as well as the wider wholesale, franchise, marketing and creative teams
- Act as a fountain of knowledge for regional marketing projects, leading the collation of information and supporting the creation and deployment of marketing briefs
- Monitor wholesale and franchise partners, to ensure they do not break from brand guidelines
- Be responsible for wholesale and franchise campaign and seasonal reporting
- Manage reporting of wholesale marketing and franchise activity and results to EMEIA and central teams
- Support Marketing & Communications Manager with the planning and delivery of internal communications for EMEIA
- Stay up to date on the latest goings-on in the wholesale world across EMEIA, highlighting interesting work by competitors
- Be a champion of the latest and greatest activities across the industry and regularly share ideas and competitor activity across all marketing functions
- Previous luxury marketing experience
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Google docs and Keynote
- Interested in contemporary culture, industry innovations and new technologies
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships across the business - a collaborative team player
- Show strong and consistent ownership of projects
- Highly organised
- Clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Energetic, flexible, positive and resilient
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || MARKETING || EMEIA - GENERAL MARKETING || n/a ||