HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of working methods. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our digital transformation and to contribute new ideas - because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
CRM Consultant (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
As CRM Consultant you are responsible to define the CRM business targets, strategy and action plan for several of our 55 markets across the globe. Based on the global CRM strategy, you build the bridge between the central CRM department and the local markets; having a holistic view over markets' current state of the business and their KPI performance on the one side and an in-depth knowledge of all CRM projects/tools/mechanisms/analytical models on the other side to drive local business.What you can expect:
- Building strong relationships with the stakeholders from Marketing and Retail within the local subsidiaries, consulting and supporting them in all CRM matters
- Consulting the market strategically, by jointly defining CRM business targets, and supporting the markets in defining and implementing local measures to reach their individual targets
- Regularly analysing the CRM KPIs on market level to be up to date on the individual performance and to identify areas of action
- Ensure the correct implementation of CRM processes and usage of CRM Tools in the markets
- Collaborating with the global CRM team to ensure new CRM tools, mechanics or campaigns are benefiting the markets' needs
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams that are working globally in different locations
- Broad CRM knowledge and understanding (campaigning, reporting, tools and technical setup)
- Analytical strength to formulate strategies and actions based on KPIs
- Highly customer- und service orientated, ideally with experience in retail (Fashion/Lifestyle/Luxury industry)
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex matters adequately to the target audience
- Solution orientated thinking and proactive working style
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
- Willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.