Sales Representative - Commission Based
Join our growing team to bring love and romance into the world. As a Sales Representative at Anya Lust, you'll have limitless earning potential by selling our in-house collections to department stores and boutiques around the globe. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, natural salesperson who loves intimate apparel.
This position is remote, however, applicants must be able to work from New York when requested. US residents only. New York residents preferred.
- Build long-term relationships with retail buyers in person, via Zoom, and over the phone.
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets to maximize profitability at Anya Lust.
- Understand the Anya Lust brand to be able to tell our story to key stakeholders.
- Identify and execute selling opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze markets, trends, and competitors.
- Create visual assets for stores.
- Physically visit stores to ensure visual merchandising is on-brand.
- Natural salesperson without being a "hard seller"
- Bachelor's degree in retail, business, or comparable field
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the fashion industry (lingerie specifically is a plus)
- Understanding of the luxury market
- Proven track record of successful commission-based selling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the greater good
- Enthusiastic about e-commerce and innovative retail
Compensation: 100% commission-based, uncapped
About Anya Lust:
Anya Lust is a luxury lingerie brand born out of a desire to bring love and passion into the lives of women. We do this by providing a platform for the world’s best and most unique lingerie designers to showcase their collections, while offering concierge-like service to our customers. We are establishing our wholesale channels, and looking for someone who can grow with us.
At the heart of Anya Lust, we are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.