Junior Fashion Editor
KOIBIRD is seeking an experienced Junior Fashion Editor who can support the brand’s communication strategy across channels from print to digital in written language.
Reporting to the Fashion Director you will be
Planning and communicating content.
Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, website newsletters)
Pitch and write fresh and original editorial ideas that are SEO friendly at the beginning of, and throughout the seasons.
Ensure you have a handle on stock and sales in season and what needs promoting when.
Collaborate with designers, PR and marketing on large- and small-scale marketing projects
(e.g., email campaigns and landing pages).
Work closely with Fashion Director to ensure content aesthetic is both relevant and in line
with brand and matches the TOV.
Source images and other content and edit and proofread copy as needed.
Organise fashion month schedules, tickets, and requests.
Be comfortable in front of a camera, occasionally appearing in videos and shoots.
You must be a proven and talented fashion editor with solid experience within commercial and editorial platforms - fashion magazine titles, online fashion or fashion media.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- An articulate and engaging writing style.
- 3+ years of experience writing in a fashion environment.
- A key sense of trends both in style and culture.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of planning & the ability to drive ideas forward.
- An understanding of key social KPI’s and confidence to report back results to a wider team audience including senior management.
- Experience working with talent and influencers.
- Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
- Someone who can think outside the box in their delivery of content.