Associate Print Designer - White Label
This is a dynamic, hands-on opportunity for an extremely creative, forward-thinking designer. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled individual to join our team at the beginning of January 2021.
As a part of the design team the Associate Designer will work closely with the Design and Development teams on the daily creation and development of prints and artwork for Proenza Schouler White Label.
- Seasonal artwork, concept and market research based on initial design inspiration.
- Creation of artwork using Photoshop and Illustrator. This will include creating colorways using the seasonal color palette, continuous artwork repeats, artwork cleaning and adjustments in scale, artwork placement on garments, engineered artworks, print mock-ups and color-ups on sketches and flats.
- Additional research and creation of specific print artwork for capsule collections and special projects.
- Creation of artwork pitch sheets, technical layout pages and packages to send to fabric mills.
- Managing and maintaining seasonal color palettes and seasonal print boards.
- Working closely with the Fabric and Design teams for color or print related textile developments and artwork adjustments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of relevant design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Skilled in the creation of print repeats, color-ups and other CAD for apparel related tasks
- Strong sense of color and proportion.
- Confident in hand drawing and painting for print design
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong ability to manage time and execute at a high level.
- Must be extremely creative, hardworking, positive and a team player
- Enthusiastic about artwork and garment design
**Please include link to Portfolio in the cover letter.