What you'll deliver:
- Support Head of Design with daily tasks and seasonal projects.
- Research for seasonal design concepts.
- Collect Trend/Vintage research based on seasonal inspiration.
- Create and maintain seasonal boards and digital versions and keep boards updated after meetings and fittings.
- Assist in design and set up of mock-ups and trials.
- Set up of Tech Packs and hand off to tech design team.
- Assist with sketch annotations for SMS (coordinating with Technical Designer to ensure all information is in-line with SMS Tech Packs).
- Edit sketches in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.
- Setting up and editing line sheets in Adobe Illustrator.
- Attending fittings when necessary (proto /SMS stage – assist in collating design information for Tech Packs).
- Manage and organize trims/labels/combo fabrics etc for protos and sms.
- Coordinate with sample room for any alterations for Show/Market.
- Assist during style outs and Ecommerce shoots.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met.
- Other duties, projects and tasks as assigned by management.
What you'll offer:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in designing and hand sketching.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Design, Fashion Design.
- Good hand sketching skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be able to provide examples of technical drawings and tech packs.
- Must have technical knowledge of wovens and leather.
- Passion for Men’s outerwear, shirting, tailoring.
- Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with luxury market and trends.
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently.
Nice to have, preferred but not required:
- Experience with luxury fashion.
Perks and Benefits:
- Full package benefits including medical, dental, vision.
- Voluntary disability and life insurance.
- Paid paternity leave.
- 401k match.
- Growth and collaborative opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Flexible work schedule.
- Yearly AMIRI clothing allowance.
- Free snacks in the office and much more!