Purpose and Objective:
To support the long term, profitable growth of the ecommerce business throughout the product lifecycle; photoshoot coordination, and product uploads.
What you'll deliver:
- Own product lifecycle from sample collection, product shots and uploads.
- Assist producing photoshoots multiple times throughout the year.
- Accurately upload all products through Shopify/ Teamwork to ensure all angles are delivered, sorted, and accurately presented on the website.
- Troubleshoot any product syncing issues with internal and cross functional partners.
- Project manage working with different teams to ensure photo production and uploads come together seamlessly.
- Execute all photoshoots; pre and post-production schedules.
- Coordinate maintenance of photography production schedule and organization.
- Organize photoshoot timelines, logistics, and anticipate issues or risks with product or scheduling.
- Effectively communicate with manager, internal teams and photo crew critical information and raise any flags ahead of time.
- Liaise with creative partners to ensure clear communication, alignment.
- Present to manager and brand team creative references, build shot references and check-in with the brand team periodically and ahead of shoots to ensure brand guidelines are upheld.
- Create and manage shot lists to ensure any missing samples, items in-transit are clear and on-time.
- Continuously follow up about missing samples and communicate key dates with production staff.
- Sample Management – coordinate collection, prioritization with production team and showroom staff.
- Serve as the on-set point of contact for crew to ensure the shot count is met, crew is on-schedule, sample questions are answered etc.
- Report to manager on progress against schedules and deadlines, productivity, and day by day photoshoot progress against shot count, flow etc.
- Special projects as necessary or requested by manager.
What you'll offer:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- 2-3 years of photography producer experience.
- College: Art, Business, Marketing, Communications Degree or similar.
- Knowledge of Shopify and other website software.
- Strong communication skills; verbal + written.
- Data/results driven; analytical mindset ability to formulate and translate insights into action and measurable results.
- Strong project management, planning, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time; Ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and to manage cross-functional business partners.
- Keen ability to problem-solve complex issues, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Practical, innovative entrepreneurial spirt.
- A team player who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to ensure flawless execution.
- Anticipate needs of the business and department - make things happen!
Technical skills (required):
- Knowledge of Teamwork and Shopify.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere).
- Excel, PowerPoint.
Technical skills (nice to have):
- Figma, SQL, Tableau, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, Google Analytics, Klaviyo