Temporary Senior Merchandiser, Production Management
- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
- Senior Manager
- Manage Toryburch mainline category product development&material coordination
- Manage all proto/ SMS/ PMS execution on site and on time delivery
- Assist cost team to review CBD&suggest saving option during development
- Communicate and work closely with HKO Production/ technical teams/QC team and fty achieving the company's overall goals - on time del, achieved targeted margin and minimize quality claims
- Full understanding of US top brand working SOP& as well as chemistries with vendors/cross-functional skills
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Minimum 10 years or above of industry experience-handbag product development OR production background
- Fluency in both written and oral English skill
- Good communication skills & strong teamwork spirits
- Proficiency in all MS office suites and some ERP/MIS experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert