Coordinator, Security (First Shift 5:30AM-2:00PM) - 1275 Barrow Industrial Pkwy
- Winder, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 5 Jan 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of allCHICO'Semployees, buildings and grounds.
- Responsible for control of access to all CHICO' S buildings and properties within assigned areas.
- Maintains, issues, and updates Access Control ID cards and assigns access levels and door schedules as approved by Security Manager.
- Patrols inside and outside of CHICO'S buildings and properties within assigned area.
- Identifies and attempts to prevent losses through theft, pilferage and vandalism utilizing the Closed-Circuit Television System and patrols.
- Utilizes Gate Houses to control access and prevent unauthorized access to CHICO'S buildings and property while greeting associates, vendors and guests professionally.
- Greets and monitors associates, visitors, vendors, and consultants granted access to CHICO'S buildings and property.
- Disarms all alarms and activates card access readers on CHICO'S buildings when necessary for that shift.
- Arms, locks and secures all buildings nightly and/or on company holidays when necessary for that shift including arming/disarming of alarms.
- Patrols CHICO'S buildings and properties within assigned area.
- Monitors activity utilizing the video surveillance system.
- Maintains card access list and equipment.
- Responds to any emergency situation as called.
- Assigned doors and rear gates dependent upon shift.
- Runs daily activity reports as directed.
- Maintains Access Control ID Keycard list in Security database.
- Creates and issues Photo ID Access Control Keycards to new associates, temporary associates, vendors, and consultants.
- Sets access levels for employees to accommodate work schedules.
- Assigns and maintains visitor parking pass list.
- Maintains an active list of all temporary associates, consultants, vendors, and contractors on CHICO'S property.
- If working evenings, escorts nighttime employees to their vehicles.
- Maintains up to date information on burglar and fire systems utilize throughout campus.
- Assists facility maintenance with testing of fire systems.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 plus years' experience working in a security environment
- Flexibility to work 2nd or 3rd shift and weekends as necessary
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Ability to prepare written reports and communications
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of individuals
- Ability to work independently
- Must be capable of obtaining State of Florida Class D Security License (if based in Ft Myers)
- Must be capable of obtaining State of Georgia Class D Security License (if based in Winder)
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert