Senior Manager, Marketing (Soma) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2021
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for partnering with cross-functional counterparts to manage and support seasonal brand strategy initiatives and external outreach on behalf of the Brand. All initiatives will support frontline efforts including merchandise strategies, product assortment, customer mindset and brand directives while aligned with cross channel partners.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages and oversees all external brand initiatives including direct mail, national advertising and sponsorships on behalf of the Brand. Ensure alignment on external initiatives with in-store and online channels.
- Participates and manages decisions/takeaways for several cross functional meetings including strategy, marketing meetings, cross functional team meetings and direct mail outreach to ensure collaboration and alignment across departments.
- Serves as primary marketing person to execute all external print initiatives - mailers and national advertising both publications and outdoor.
- Partners closely with creative team to develop creative briefs for external marketing requests including creation and communication of all project details and logistics.
- Drives and manages creative calls over viewing all projects timelines and details.
- Manages and re-prioritizes department workload based on deadlines and needs of business. Also manages approval process/alignment through leadership, legal and cross-functional counterparts.
- Supports CRM in analyzing external campaigns to measure customer response, acquisition sales and ROI. Also proactively recommends key actions and takeaways for future campaigns.
- Supports leadership by serving as a key liaison with DTC, CRM, Finance, PR and external agency teams to ensure brand initiatives are consistent and successfully executed across all customer touch points.
- Leverages brand initiatives, thematics and offers across all customer segments. Responsible for recommending new ideas and outreach to drive traffic, increase customer loyalty and accelerate brand awareness.
- Drives promotional and brand/product messaging calendar across all channels from start to finish ensuring timing, messaging, and execution are consistently delivered.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Plans and Aligns
Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of marketing management experience preferable in a multi-channel retail environment with a growing, dynamic brand
- Proven strategic and creative thinker
- Proven track record on building cooperative, productive relationships with internal business partners, Executive Leadership Team and external vendors
- Ability to navigate an organization and build consensus
- Experience in both on and offline marketing channels with an understanding of how to retain and cross-promote customers using both online and offline strategies
- Must be a highly organized multi-tasker with a proven time management/prioritization track record
- Proven ability to successfully design, develop and measure customer outreach programs
- Passion for retail and fashion
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert