3D Materials Consultant (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 27 Jan 2022
- Design - Garments & Accessories
3D Materials Consultant (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a 3D Materials Consultant (m/f/d) to strengthen our Materials Excellence team.
What you can expect:
- Central authority for the creation of digital fabrics & trimmings (binding reality vs. 3D)
- Ensure cross-functional quality standards of 3D material assets for fabrics and trimmings in daily business
- Conception, execution and adaptation of HUGO BOSS internal & external trainings (MG+SC suppliers)
- Independent management and implementation of technical initiatives and project work packages in coordination with the 3D Expert
- Management and adaptation of HUGO BOSS internal and external processes and workflows in relation to the seasonal creation of 3D materials
- Conception and execution of analyses & trackings, planning of seasonal 3DML manager resources
- Successfully completed bachelor's degree preferably in the field of textile and apparel sciences
- More than 5 years of industry experience in the international textile industry with a focus on digital material or product development
- Structured and independent way of working
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge in the software applications Xtex, Clo3D, Vidya, Rhino and Photoshop as well as MS-Office
- Ideally knowledge of the applications Penelope, Substance and DMIx
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert