3D Image Manager (m/f/d)
3D Image Manager (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a 3D Image Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Product Content Art Direction Team.
What you can expect:
- Owning and responsible for future development of 3D capabilties within HUGO BOSS
- Build the bridge betweem our 3D assets and implementing them commercially on .com
- Assisting the product content team and 3D teams
- Responsible for the logistical management of all 3D assets for ecom
- Ensure that 3D content adheres to physical product to anhance end user experience
- Handing of digital files and ensuring there is a close working relationship between creative and IT specialists
- Migrating our growning audince from physical photogtraphy to digital / 3D ecom visuals
- 5+ years' experience working with digital / 3D assets for a global brand, digital agency, communication agency, design studio or production company
- Experience handing and integrating content across marketing channels from digital, social, and ecom.
- Understanding the technology and landscape of 3D technology with awareness of 3D programming, CLO3D and other industry standard practices
- Being aware and detail driven
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert