Hill House is seeking an Associate Designer to support our Design team. This role reports to the Senior Designer.
- Supports the Design Team throughout the development cycle from concept to production
- Maintain organization of samples, swatches, and mock-ups
- Responsible for creating technical CADs in Illustrator
- Rendering of CADs for line sheets
- Own line sheet creation and line sheet updates
- Aid Design Director and Senior Designer in creating presentations for various meetings
- Help Senior Designer create development tech packs for each season
- Specking samples and data entry
- Owns trim page in tech pack and keeps up to date with approvals
- Supports Senior Designer with inspiration and trend research
- Supports Senior Designer with tech packs, research, and development for auxiliary products
- Source new yarns, trims, and fabrics for each season
- Communicates with factory for fabric swatches, mock-ups, and knit down requests
- Organizes packages and labels for shipping
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
- 3+ years of experience in Design including wovens and knits/sweaters
- Must have strong hand sketching abilities and beautiful illustrator flats
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong understanding of construction and experience creating development tech packs
- Technical strength in terms of yarn and garment construction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
Hill House Home is a digital-first lifestyle brand that brings beauty and joy to every day rituals. Since launching with bedding in 2016, Hill House Home has extended its collections to offer bath, baby, accessories and apparel, including their widely beloved Nap Dress™️. With its design-centric approach, Hill House Home offers impeccable quality, and timeless, feminine styles through quality products designed to enhance and celebrate life. Their specific aesthetic point-of-view and customer-led approach bring a fresh, accessible perspective to these time honored categories.
Hill House Home Inc. is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com.