PR & Communications Internship
- JW Anderson
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 2 Jan 2022
- PR & Communications
- Support the Communications Team with day to day tasks and administrative duties: merchandise send-outs, social media support and maintaining databases
- Preparing monthly PR updates, monitoring media for press coverage and communicating key successes to internal company
- Coordinate and manage sample loans & returns within all JWA departments and external agencies
- Key point of contact for daily business with global PR agencies (London, New York, Paris), mostly regarding samples and credit requests
- Ensuring all samples received to department are Fashion GPS barcoded
- Develop critical judgement in offering samples/prioritising
- Liaise with atelier to ensure repairs are carried out in timely manner
- Keep sample calendar up-to-date and follow up VIP requests
- Maintaining digital press archive
- Manage press@ email account and handle all inquiries with guidance of the Communications Coordinator
- Assist in preparing all press gifting with the Communications Coordinator
- Supporting the co-ordination of press events and experiences when necessary
- Manage the sample trafficking of the archive.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree, preferably Fashion or communications related
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to prioritize work, efficiently and accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as a day-to-day contact
- Strong attention to detail
- Punctual, committed and responsible individual
- Well-presented and confident, enthusiastic manner
- Solid Microsoft office skills
- A passion for luxury brands and the fashion industry
- InDesign skills preferable but not compulsory
- Preferably London based, must be comfortable with commuting to East London head office
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert