Designer, ROTATE Birger Christensen
As we’re growing rapidly, we are now searching for a talented designer for our brand ROTATE who is passionate about fashion and who wants to be part of our future journey with the rest of the team.
ROTATE was launched in 2018 by Birger Christensen in partnership with stylist and Creative Directors Jeanette Madsen and Thora Valdimars. The brand has grown rapidly within the last three years and is today stocked in over 40 countries with leading retailers such as Net-a-Porter, MyTheresa, Browns and many more.
The candidate, we are looking for, needs to be structured and creatively on point with high attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position will be reporting to the Head of Design.
- Close cooperation with our Creative Directors in designing and developing 8 yearly collections + capsules and co-labs
- Creative research and trend analyze
- Create Technical specs and drawings in Illustrator
- Upload and maintain styles in Delouge
- Assist on proto fittings
- Create and update collection boards
- Approve color lab dips and strike offs
- Participate in the daily operation and practical tasks in the design department
- Hand sketch design proposals
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience (international experience is a plus)
as a designer working in the fashion industry
- Thrive in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment
- Has a positive mindset and is a great team player
- Passionate about fashion and other creative fields
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in the daily tasks
- Strong skills in Adobe creative cloud, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- Developing prints in Photoshop/Illustrator would be a plus
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of an international fashion business in rapid growth and a creative environment with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues. We have been a significant player in the Danish fashion industry for more than 150 years and we aim to continue to grow and expand.
Salary according to qualifications.
If you could generate your interest, or you have any questions about the position, please send email and application incl. CV to:
ATT: Head of Design Cecilia Bruno Jessen at email@example.com with the subject line "Designer, ROTATE".