Assistant Manager, eCommerce Operations
- Tory Burch
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2022
You will be responsible for daily operations of 3rd party platforms EC channels, including TMALL, JD, etc. Partnering with internal stakeholders (Marketing, CRM, Buying, Planning, Finance etc.), as well as external partners (TP, TMALL etc.) to deliver best-in-class eCommerce experience and results. Responsible areas including:
- Work close with marketing team to execute marketing calendar and adapt to 3rd party platforms with localization ideas, key product focuses and activities
- Plan and implement yearly/quarterly/monthly stores' calendar based on yearly target and phasing with deep understanding of marketing calendar and 3rd party platform marketing occasions;
- Oversee store daily operations, including promotion mechanism, animations, new product refresh, content creation, livestreams, etc.;
- Work with TMALL and various partners in pitching and planning for IP collaboration, resource exchanging or bargaining, etc.
- Communicate with global marketing team on page refreshes, EC assets supplements, UX/UI optimization, etc.;
- Work with buying team and planning team to manage store merchandise with assortment optimization, online exclusive products and capsules, and secure stock accuracy and efficiency;
- Work with CRM team to execute online CRM and customer service management;
- Work with logistic team to secure logistic activities and supervise warehouse package usage & plan order quantity;
- Budget control of expenses and manage finance and legal processes;
- Manage and lead TP for daily EC operation SOP and identify opportunities to streamline or improve;
- At least 5 years of eCommerce operation experience Fashion and Luxury industry is preferred
- Proficiency in English and simplified Chinese
- Bachelor degree or above
- Self-motivated and agility to quickly take actions based on feedbacks
- Result-oriented and punctuality: Ability to work on tight deadlines and deliver results
- Strong leadership and management skills especially experienced in managing vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert