Client Relations & Logistics Internship
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our activities include everything from the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion.
As an intern you will perform the following tasks:
- Work closely with Client Relations Manager to help arrange all shipments for B2B clients.
- Prepare International customs documents for shipments including packing lists and commercial invoices.
- Track daily shipments to ensure they arrive to their destination without delay.
- Converse daily with the warehouse about outgoing shipments.
- Arrange shipping labels with DHL, UPS and other carriers.
- Complete daily requests from clients including detailed style information, images and barcodes.
- Help prepare the collection for digital sales each season.
- Prepare digital assets for each B2B client
- Assist in prepping for sales including the collection, swatches and shipping labels.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal intern has a strong interest for the fashion industry and has experience in a demanding environment where strong time management and keeping a clear overview is key. You have a positive attitude and you pay attention to detail, have excellent executional and organizational skills. You love working in a team but you manage also perfectly on your own as you are independent and proactive.
- You’re currently in the 3rd or 4th year of your studies
- Hands on mentality
- Must have strong attention to detail and be extremely organized
- You’re a quick learner in terms of different portals and software
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from the 1st of March 2022 for a period of 6 months
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
What we offer:
- An internship with a lot of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop yourself
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week
- A small, enthusiastic and young team
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you interested in a fun and educational internship?
Please apply via the button below!