Social Media Internship
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our activities include everything from the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion.
As an intern you will perform the following tasks:
- Assisting in the management of the brand’s social media accounts and content posting
- Research into possible projects and execute ideas for social campaigns
- Create look books
- Analyze analytics of the success of campaigns
- Monitoring brand related conversions
- Monitoring trends and developments within the field of social media
- Translating creative concepts into marketing activities
- Propose content generation ideas and making graphic proposals
- Generate content (Photography, video shooting & editing together with graphic design)
- Support of daily activities of the team (such as Graphic Design and management)
- Assist at photo shoots and the production.
What do we expect from you?
Our ideal intern has experience in marketing and social media in a demanding environment where strong time management and keeping a clear overview is key. You have a positive attitude and you pay attention to detail, have excellent executional and organizational skills. You love working in a team but you manage also perfectly on your own as you are independent and proactive.
- You’re in the 3rd or 4rd year of college or beyond
- You have prior industry experience
- Affinity with social media, photography and video
- Strong interest and knowledge about the fashion industry
- Social media marketing & photography skills
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from beginning or mid-February 2022 for a period of 6 months
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Excel
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro / Video Editing
What we offer:
- An internship with a lot of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop yourself
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week
- A small, enthusiastic and young team
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A compensation for your hard work
Are you interested in a fun and educational internship?
Send your English CV and motivation letter via the button below.