Showroom Experience Internship
When working for BESTSELLER the things we surround ourselves with should be consistent in style and look. No matter where you are in the world, you can step into a BESTSELLER office or showroom and instantly feel ”at home”.’
In 2022 we are proud to introduce our four new Showroom Experience internships – based from our UK head office in Shoreditch, London. With visitors ranging from Buyers, Merchandisers, Designers, and guests from our central offices in Denmark. We hold the experience they receive high on our agenda, and the look & feel we present central to the communication of our company.
This showroom-based role places you at the heart of our business, managing the environment where we host our buying appointments - working in daily partnership with our Sales team.
We are offering 6 month internships from February 2022, working 2 -3 days a week, with the hope of hiring two permanent positions at the end of this period.
JOIN THE TEAM
The Brand Communications team are responsible for Marketing, Press, Events, Sustainability, Digitalisation and Office Management. They are an experienced, close-knit team of three, and look forward to welcoming new expertise and teammates.
Our internship is available to students currently in education. There are four internships available, and each opportunity is maximum three days a week. The opportunity is paid and we are looking for candidates who finish education in August /September 2022, as we hope to hire two colleagues into permanent positions at the end of the internship. Your responsibilities would include;
- Planning a calendar of brand displays within our atrium areas
- Ensuring our showrooms represent our Brand Identity, and setting these standards
- Providing our showroom hospitality, coordinating weekly orders, and daily service
- Managing prints and graphics for the latest collections
- Working with the sales team to visually merchandise the new collections
- Coordination of the space for company meetings and events
- Manage content for showroom display screens
- Management of digital equipment for newly launched ‘Digital Showrooms’
- You will become part of the BESTSELLER family, a culture where new ideas are welcomed and all voices are heard
- We believe in entrepreneurship, this means you have the freedom to do this in the way which works for you
- You get responsibility and the opportunity to develop yourself and your area from day one
- We believe in flexibility and autonomy in your daily routine
Not to mention; a paid internship and access to heavily discounted samples across our 17 clothing brands.
- Enjoy working closely with others
- A love for products and display
- Appreciation for high quality
- Desire to work in a creative environment
- Enjoy a versatile day, and using your strong initiative
Click ‘Apply’ below, and don’t forget to upload a short video introduction of yourself. Applications will close on 3rd January 2022.
WANT TO SEE LIFE AT BESTSELLER UK?
Follow our Instagram @bestseller.uk
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 15,000 people in 38 different countries working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, NOISY MAY and Y.A.S. We are a family-owned company with a strong foundation and values to build on, empowering us to pursue the ideas we believe in to take BESTSELLER forward. We are committed to diversity and provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.