Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a Social Media Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Social Media team as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Leading our global social channels, coordinating all projects and special campaigns
- Differentiate strategies and tactics among socials, increasing overall reach and engagement with a major focus on Instagram and Tik Tok
- Maintain the social accounts making sure all content and features are up-to-date to ensure a seamless customer journey for our global audience
- Keep up with new social formats, beta tests, derive recommendations and optimize tactics
- Develop and provide analytical reports to generate actionable insights and continuous improvements
- Own the editorial planning for all global social channels
- Manage social media driven campaigns from ideation, content production to execution and performance measurement for all vertical Social Media Channels
- Collaborate closely with Influencer Marketing Team to ensure contents and calendars coordination
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders as Social Media Team, Influencer Marketing Team, Global Media, Art Direction and Content Production, Ecommerce Team, Agencies, etc.
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within partnerships, emerging platforms, and product betas
- Proven track record of planning and execution of social first campaigns
- High level of knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly Instagram and Tik Tok
- Knowledge of the fashion influencers and Tik Tok creators network
- Experience with social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools and data driven insights
- A passion for innovative digital marketing, new technology and disruptive storytelling is key
- Content Creation Skills are a plus
- Very solid project management skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Resilient with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- English, full professional proficiency
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert