SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
The Supply Chain Coordinator works in constant relationship with the 3PL and other internal departments. They will also work in constant relationship with external companies within the Sarah Pacini supply chain.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
Note: All tasks should be performed by the coordinator
Logistics- Inbound process:
- Ensure the inbound process is managed efficiently and in accordance with Sarah Pacini quality standards and planning.
- Keep up to date on Production-Planning of deliveries and coordinate that manufacturers’ schedules of deliveries is updated and communicated to the 3PL in a prompt manner.
- Ensure quality controls steps have been handled at the 3PL and forward Quality control reports to Production and Quality Control Departments.
- Ensure manufacturers feedback about discrepancies in deliveries
- Provide Accounting with accurate information regarding manufacturers ‘deliveries.
- Ensure that the import paperwork is customs compliant.
- Analyse inbound processes efficiency bi-annually and create a proposal for improvement.
- Coordinate and ensure that efficient dispatch schedules of stock are prepared and communicated to the 3PL, as per Sarah Pacini priorities.
- Ensure that clients ‘shipping planning is updated and communicated to the 3PL weekly.
- Ensure that shipping priorities are followed.
- Track and analyse shipping, warehousing, custom clearance, and other logistic costs.
- Follow up on updates to customs or shipping regulations in EU, North America, or other countries.
- Track quality of deliveries to clients
- Analysis per season of outbound processes and implement potential improvements across the supply chain.
- Ensure that the export paperwork is compliant.
- Regular 3PL site visits and manage the 3PL visiting schedule.
- Analyse Outbound processes efficiency bi-annually and create a proposal for improvement.
- Ensure that agents, distributors, and retailers’ orders are processed and approved in a prompt manner.
- Ensure order confirmations process, ensuring to coordinate with accounting for credit enquiries, new credit approval or pre-payment requests.
- Ensure customers’ requests for information about stock, pending orders, etc. are answered in a prompt manner.
- Follow up on reorders placed by distributors and clients, always maximizing sales opportunities.
- Ensure return requests from clients are handled and processed as per Sarah Pacini procedures.
- Ensure credit notes have been issued, as per Sarah Pacini returns procedure.
- Ensure efficient follow-up of pre-payments.
- Maintain a good relationship with distributors and agents, using their feedback to implement any potential improvements along the supply chain and provide them with all Wholesale memos.
- Ensure customer feedback is captured and if necessary, send to QC/Design/3PL.
- Analyse Customer service processes efficiency bi-annually and create a proposal for improvement.
Qualifications and skills:
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Italian would be an asset for this position
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience in International logistics and transportation business
- Experience in Fashion logistics would be an asset
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent adaptability with new software and in-house software (Cegid, Access, SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle change and working with deadlines