Sales Manager Women's Shoes
- San Jose, California
- Closing date
- 24 Dec 2021
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Store Leaders are on the forefront of both the colleague and customer experience. Through your dynamic leadership style, interpersonal skills and business acumen, you will inspire your team to bring the Bloomingdale's mission, to be like no other store in the world, to life. A leader's success is through the connectivity of their team and as a Business Sales Manager, you are responsible for unlocking each member's individual motivation and goals. A successful Bloomingdale's Business Manager possesses an inherent passion for people whether it is recruiting, onboarding and developing your direct reports or ensuring the customer receives an outstanding experience regardless of why they are in our stores. A Bloomingdale's Business Manager oversees a multi-million dollar component of the overall store business. It often includes multiple families of businesses with a large sales professional span of control. In today's retail environment, our leaders are flexible and agile supporting sales results, merchandising standards and ensuring customer fulfillment orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Observe, coach and role model customer-centric selling behaviors at all times
- Require and champion use of selling technology to support a seamless customer experience
- Lead and educate relationship selling, building a client book and driving outreach to maximize business
- Actively support total store priorities and establish self as an available and engaged leader
- Lead and own execution of merchandising, partnering with Visual Merchandise Manager / Merchandise Manager as the owner of overall merchandising direction
- Ensure all necessary re-stocking, floor moves, signing are completed
- Provide daily oversight of fulfillment process, track metrics throughout the day to ensure optimum fill rate
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Associate's Degree and 3-5 years direct experience required
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits .
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
Bloomingdale’s is America’s only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store and a division of Macy’s Inc. Currently we operate 37 department stores and an ever growing number of Bloomingdale’s The Outlet stores in 13 states as well as the always open and fashionable Bloomingdales.com. Bloomingdale’s also has an international presence in Dubai. We are currently looking for leaders who will help shape our future. At Bloomingdale’s, we seek talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. Having a strong interest in fashion as well as being a natural collaborator helps! In short, we want people with a desire to grow professionally as well as personally because at Bloomingdale’s we provide the tools for both. When you join the Bloomingdale’s family, you are now part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Through strategic philanthropic marketing campaigns or local grass roots efforts, Bloomingdale’s is committed to making a difference. Although Bloomingdale’s is part of a Fortune 100 Corporation, we hold true to the family values of our founding brothers, Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale. As large as we may become, we will remain intimate and operate Bloomingdale’s with the utmost integrity like a family run business. At Bloomingdale’s, we will always have passion for the business and compassion for each other. After all, we are like no other store in the world.
- (212) 705-2000
1000 3rd Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert