Intern Personal Shopping and Client Relations (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Managing global clients and creating exciting experiences for our VIP’s keeps our personal shopping and client relations team busy. With a focus on bespoke international and local trunk shows, the team curates enviable fashion edits with above-and-beyond flair, closing the gap between online and offline shopping experiences.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Intern Personal Shopping and Client Relations (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich for a period of 6 months.
- Supporting the Personal Shopper´s on daily business ( stock requests, edits, sales follow ups)
- Administrational support on various projects (International events, ad hoc clients events, International fashion appointments, IG management)
- Creating edits for our clients, able to understand our client base
- Mood boards based on our site products released
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written etiquette in English
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative and proactive
- Fast learner and hands-on mentality
- Passion for people and for the fashion industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Adobe programs
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.