- Peachy Den
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 17 Dec 2021
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join the Head Office of a successful and rapidly growing fashion business. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Junior Merchandiser who will play an integral role in the commercial expansion of Peachy Den. This role reports directly into the Head of Product.
The role will focus on planning, monitoring and analysing sales and stock levels across our Core, Seasonal Core and Fashion collections to ensure that the sales are maximised and company budgets are delivered.
Preparing and assessing reports / information for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings ensuring that the decision-making tools reflect the most accurate trading position on Sales, Stock and Intake.
Suggest trading opportunities to maximise sales, profit and provide the business with analysis on individual product performance. Monitoring sell-thru and stock levels of newness and ensuring sales are maximised.
Manage monthly re-forecast across Core and monitor Fashion performance to assess restock needs. Ensure stock is maintained at an optimum level through recommending re-buys and re-phasing of intake.
Review product availability, assess issues and propose actions with the goal of improving availability and providing solutions. Monitoring stock covers and reacting to any under/over stock’s driving solutions to inventory concerns by working with product and marketing team.
Participate in the pre-buy and forecast sessions by analysing past capsule collections, and supporting the design & development team on range plan creations.
Competitive Benchmarking: product segmentation, pricing and collection structure. Regular updates on competitor activity, in terms of product, influencers and social media.
Stock management & movement during Peachy Pop-Up shops, managing store stock replenishments to achieve store cover and availability targets. Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility
Drive sale stock strategy by monitoring slow sellers and suggesting appropriate actions.
Developing existing tools and new reporting.
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience
- Analytical with a commercial focus but a creative appreciation
- Proactive, can do and hands on approach with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Decision making and problem solving: demonstrates ability to maximise opportunities and minimise risks through ongoing analysis, uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Demonstrates an ability to embrace and effectively cope with change.
- Effective communicator with internal and external partners
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel for reporting performance
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert