Social Media Coordinator
Alexandra Grecco: Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Social Media Coordinator to support in the development and management of our social strategy and brand building initiatives. This is an opportunity to hit the ground running at a fun, fast-paced company with many opportunities for professional growth. The role will report to the Founder and Studio Manager.
Job Type: Full-time Social Media Coordinator.
Location: The Garment District, New York City. The Social Media Coordinator will report to our NYC studio several days per week with the potential to work remote on specified days.
Job Description: As an integral member of the team, you will be tasked with:
· Pitching, crafting and implementing social media strategies across current brand channels (not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest).
· Collaborating in the development and management of our the social media calendar and posting on the brand’s behalf.
· Advising on new and interesting angles, trends and platforms that the brand should be engaging with.
· Serving as community manager by monitoring and promptly answering direct messages and comments across social channels and managing the company's general inbox.
· Working in tandem with outside agency to ensure that paid strategy delivers strong results and adheres to brand-right guidelines.
· Contribute to the writing of creative, impactful, conversion-driven copy for all social media distribution and promotional purposes, for a variety of platforms and channels
· Identifying co-branding opportunities with other like-minded companies.
· Supporting collection launches by assisting the Founder with photoshoot execution and campaign messaging.
. Provide onsite social media coverage support and management during photoshoots, shows and events with content capture and posting.
· Pitching in on additional marketing initiatives, as needed.
What you bring to the team:
· 2+ years of proven work experience within the social media and marketing space
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
. The ability to inspire engagement with our audience through creative story-telling authentic to our brand DNA
. Strong written and verbal communication skills
. Strong content creation skills for both photo and video with an eye for detail
. A love for fashion, particularly high-end, couture and bridal, with an understanding of the industry.
· The ability to analyze and interpret data and create reports used to provide insight and problem solve when necessary
· An entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented spirit with a desire to lead projects