Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 18 Mar 2022
- Human Resources
- Full Time
At Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for an Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us at our HQ in Milan, to help us source, hire and engage the best talent.
What makes you, makes Zegna
Drawing on your recruitment background, your mission is to take ownership of full cycle talent acquisition, prioritizing candidate experience and diversity pillars and identifying metric-driven, innovative solutions to source and attract talent.
You'll also play a meaningful role in bringing to life our employer value proposition. With a strong digital focus, you'll help craft the strategy, infrastructure, and stories that create a deep employee connection and enable us tell the world about what makes Zegna such a great place to work.
What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realise your full potential.
In this role you will:
- Support the full cycle of talent acquisition, including profile definition, talent sourcing, assessment, selection, reference checks, partnering with and supporting hiring managers and offer process management.
- Track hiring metrics, finding opportunities to optimize workflow, selection efficacy and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Support and engage the company talent acquisition community, providing tool support as well as providing insight (reports and scorecards) into use of recruitment tools and channels
- Foster partnerships with strategic academic/technical institutions to:
- identify innovative recruitment and employer branding opportunities
- participate at career fairs/organise company presentations
- facilitate in the design and coordination of training programs to create candidate pipeline for hard-to-find skills/profiles
- Support in the design and promotion of internal mobility
- Propose and create content for the TA&EB section on the company intranet, including: procedures, guidelines, toolkits, best practices, manuals, templates and reports to help optimize team efficiency and efficacy.
- Help generate new ideas and develop and execute employer branding initiatives and campaigns across digital platforms (internal and external), creating and publishing content and monitoring results to drive engagement
- Work closely with marketing, corporate communications and internal communications to ensure employer/product/corporate branding messages and campaigns are aligned, to coordinate the LinkedIn editorial plan and publication on selected social media platforms (LinkedIn and BoF)
- Support regional HR employer branding efforts, collecting and distributing content
- Assist in the development and coordination of projects and actions that ensure Zegna delivers on its employee value proposition. Including, but not limited to:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
- Employee Advocacy program
- Talent Management and engagement activities
What makes you, makes our team
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- A self-starter and motivated by building diverse, inclusive, high performing teams
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple demands and prioritse.
- Passionate about social media and digital communication
- An incredible communicator (verbal and written) and relationship builder
- A thinker, a doer and a team player. You love switching between the macro and the micro and building something from scratch and with others.
- Curious and with a genuine desire to understand business levers and create a deep employee connection
- Analytical and a critical thinker - whose passionate about reporting and data
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
What makes you, makes our legacy
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand to over 500 stores, in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future.
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert