Senior Graphic Designer
Do you know what it takes to build and drive the creative ideation of visual and brand assets for key stakeholders? And do you want to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, and international team full of passionate colleagues? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you in our Creative Lab!
Creative Lab is a brand new team overseeing the holistic creative strategy at GANNI across content, graphics, community, special projects and collaborations. If you are interested in joining a growing team and want to be a critical voice & executor of our brand & graphic identity across multiple industry & customer touchpoints, this is the place for you.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business. Read more about our journey minimizing our impact in our 2020 Responsibility Report.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.
As our new Senior Graphic Designer you will drive the creative ideation of visual & brand assets for key GANNI stakeholders (Visual Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Sales). In collaboration with Creative Director, Head of Creative Lab and creative partners MOON, you will set consistent design aesthetic across digital and IRL customer touchpoints which communicates the GANNI brand language and point of difference
Further to this you will drive and be involved in the following activities:
- Design and support the execution of new creative templates & experiences across global social platforms, B2B platforms, email marketing, digital marketing and VM
- Partner to curate seasonal assets for ECOM, Wholesale VM, Retail VM and digital marketing
- Continuously challenge and elevate GANNI’s current design language, introducing increasingly digital-first creative concepts e.g. 3D, animation and/or augmented reality
- Work with in-house creative team and external partners to explore new creative concepts and activations supporting GANNI’s position as leading contemporary womenswear brand
- Update creative identity across corporate communications
- Partner with Head of Creative Lab and Creative Producer across end-to-end content process, supporting concept ideation, brief creation and presentation as well as post-production asset review and art working
- Recruit & lead the team of Graphic Designers within Creative Lab to execute:
- Pop-Up briefs and Retail Templates, in addition to resizing and formatting creative content for LED Screens across 6 GANNI retail locations
- Title lock ups, paid social assets, activation invitations, OOH advertising and Print Ads
- Email marketing campaigns, homepage asset creation and module customization to continuously push best practice through integrated graphic identity
- Look books / PDF assets across main category drops and ideate and execute on retail hoarding and OOH advertising to support launches of new retail destinations worldwide
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
To succeed in this role, you must have a can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and execute at a high pace while maintaining high quality creative output. Further to this, we hope to see that you can demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- High level experience in 3D Software
- UX Design knowledge & keen interest in Digital Design
- Professional experience both in-house and agency side
- Photo retouching and color correction
- Critical design approach and detail orientated execution
- Experience within global luxury and/or contemporary fashion space preferred
- International mindset with high level of fluency in trends and best practices within the design & fashion landscape
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)ing the fashion system. You share our values of Openness, Optimism, Authenticity, Accountability & Responsibility
Depending on the right candidate we are happy to accommodate the base in either the Copenhagen (HQ), Paris or London office
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR GANNI UNIVERSE?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI Family. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Angela Etiebet, Head of Creative Lap at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the button “Apply for position”.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation. We are on a journey to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be a more responsible version of ourselves every day. In 2020, we launched our GANNI Gameplan setting ourselves 44 tangible goals to be reached by 2023 across four main pillars; People, Planet, Product and Prosperity.
GANNI has offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, London and New York and is represented in more than 600 of the world’s top-tier retailers as well as 26 GANNI concept stores across Europe, and the United States. GANNI.com delivers internationally to 33 countries including Australia, Canada and South Korea.