At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA produces premium performance footwear and apparel for athletes of all types. With a bold and unexpected approach, HOKA empowers a world of athletes to fly over the Earth. #TimeToFly.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Events Coordinator will be vital to developing the events activation plan, working closely with the EMEA Events Manager on planning, directing and coordinating marketing activities across an EMEA Wide portfolio of Brand events.
You will collaborate with regional and local teams to support on-site event executional activities, to improve the HOKA brand to consumer connectivity in footfall, sales, data capture and consumer engagement.
- Develop a program and framework that successfully supports the Event Strategy and consumer experience
- Bring EMEA aligned strategic initiatives to life in locally relevant processes. Lead the communication strategy to translate processes that addresses business objectives in brand awareness, consumer experiences, DTC sales and data capture
- Driving innovation by translating strategy into consolidated design of tools, services, sourcing and reporting
- Support the event briefing requirements based on business objectives envisioning the consumer journey
- Oversee the operational execution of HOKA events, supporting local markets and guiding direction with plans and tools to aid a smooth on-site operation
- Optimize the event infrastructure by designing and strengthening operational, analytical, and financial processes
- Design communication plans to ensure flawless implementation of the program innovations
- Pro-active contribution in shaping the future of events, influencing EMEA direction with local requirements
- Manage financial POS systems and processes including forecasts and reporting
- Support long-term internal- and external strategic partnerships
- Drive resource planning within the territory
Who You Are
- Excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- Self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- Organized planner able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Innovative and creative and sees beyond the obvious
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Able to demonstrate significant level of event planning and end-to-end execution
- Experience in a strategic operations role related to events or retail environment
- Transition and project management expertise
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience in leading, coaching, driving and inspiring extended teams
- Strong analytical, planning and scheduling skills & high business acumen
- Ability to translate a global strategy into locally relevant smart deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and Adobe Pack
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) is a must and fluency in other European languages is beneficial
- Able to work flexible hours and travel at short notice in line with the business need
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.