SELECTED UK is seeing its best growth in years, so we are seeking our next Sales Representative to help the team continue this growth. Are you looking for the chance to sell wholesale? Want the opportunity to discover and develop new business across menswear and womenswear. Enjoy working with people and product? We hire people based on talent, not just experience. So, are you ready?
You will get the chance to work with our small but ambitious team of 3 colleagues on SELECTED FEMME and SELECTED HOMME.
Our focus is on being the top partner for our customers, but we believe in entrepreneurship, this means you have the freedom to do this in the way which works for you. Besides your local team, you will also be part of our dedicated international SELECTED team, making sure our customers have the right product at the right time for the right price.
You will focus on being the best partner to your independent accounts, building a close and constructive dialogue with them. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading sales appointments with your customers, in the showroom, digitally and on the road
- Handle order processing and follow up on orders
- Responsible for reaching your targets
- Analysis of product performance for all customers, maximising replenishment
- Developing and maintaining deep insights of your customers’ needs
- Identifying new opportunities and approaching new customers
- Monthly travel in the UK, with overnight stays.
- International travel twice a year.
- You will become part of the BESTSELLER family, a culture where new ideas are welcomed and all voices are heard
- We offer a start-up environment, with the security of a global brand.
- You get responsibility and the opportunity to develop yourself and your area from day one
- We believe in flexibility and autonomy in your daily routine and working location
Not to mention; company car, discounts across our 17 different brands, health care benefits, fitness incentives and more...
What matters most to us, is that you are passionate about sales and fashion and have the energy and drive to create a real impact on the SELECTED results. In addition to this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong sales skills, and is results & people oriented
- Minimum 1 year experience in the fashion industry
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Full UK driving license
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate. We provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or religious background, while creating an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.
SELECTED is a Nordic unisex brand rooted in a contemporary design aesthetic. Being a fashion company, we are always on the lookout for the new and inspired by the latest trends. We take great pride in our ability to select only the best fabrics and design on-trend collections for our fashion-savvy and quality-conscious consumers to enjoy. We are currently established in 25 markets worldwide, with over 3.000 dealers in attractive locations. SELECTED is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.selected.com or www.about.bestseller.com.