PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Analyze revenue and expense variances against forecast and prior periods by department and manage the annual budgeting process for wholesale, retail, and e-commerce revenue channels.
- Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of key business drivers, respond timely to inquiries through research and analysis
- Forecasting & budgeting by working on business models to manage forecasting of the monthly P&L and drive the annual budget
- Work with non-finance departments to align goals between revenue channels and executive management
- Track expense accounts against forecasts to determine completeness of invoice processing
- Set up weekly payments to vendors using a banking portal
- Undertake ad-hoc analytical projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 1 – 2 years of professional accounting experience
- Strong accounting skills and familiarity with accounting systems
- High level of computer proficiency – Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment