Customer Services Associate
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 4 Jan 2022
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
DeMellier - Customer Service Associate - Part-Time Contract
DeMellier is a fast-growing award-winning designer handbag brand based in London. DeMellier has been awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. Its handbags have become a favourite among women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Irina Shayk, Emily Blunt, and January Jones among others. In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Le Bon Marche, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Lane Crawford. Beyond creating beautiful products, DeMellier's mission is to be a force of positive influence in the fashion industry. Creating products by women for women, made with integrity while giving back to those less fortunate. For every item sold DeMellier funds vaccines and medical treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing designer e-commerce brand. The Customer Services Associate will support the Customer Services Coordinator to assist private customers purchasing from our online shop or via our authorized retailers.
· Replying to customers in a timely manner over the phone, via email, Instagram, Facebook, chat
· Coordinating with our warehouse account manager on any customer issues and shipments
· Assist with admin and fulfilment tasks as required (such as refunds and payment disputes)
· Liaise with the Production Team regarding any enquiry related to pre-orders and restocks of specific products
· Report to the Ecommerce team any technical issue that customers flag regarding our website
· Support the Customer Services Coordinator with the repair process
The Ideal Candidate:
· Ideally 2 years of experience or more in a sales and/or customer service role.
· Fluent in both verbal and written English (any other language is a plus)
· A strong interest in helping customers and building a career in customer services
· Very organised and great attention to detail
· Great teamplayer
· Very professional and with a strong sense of ownership
· Ability to work well under pressure
· This position will provide a great opportunity for a determined, bright, hardworking, and enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in customer services in a fast-growing, Direct-To-Consumer fashion company. It will suit someone who is quick to learn, has an entrepreneurial spirit and is keen to take on new challenges.
Important details about the role:
· This person may be asked to be working remotely / from home
· This is a part time, temporary role: 3 days / week (including Saturdays every other week or when needed). The Customer Services Associate may be asked to work full time some weeks around Christmas, which can be discussed in advance.
· Working hours will be 2 weekdays between 9 am to 5.30 pm and every other Saturday 9:30 am to 6pm. Working hours may change depending on business needs and the Customer Service Associate will be given prior notice for any changes in working days / hours.
· This is a temporary role, with start date ASAP to end of January 2022.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DeMellier is a London-based fast-growing designer handbag brand with strong values at heart. Awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. DeMellier handbags have become a favourite among strong women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Emily Blunt, January Jones, Kristen Bell and Lily Collins among others.
In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Matchesfashion, Le Bon Marche and Lane Crawford among others.
- 0207 730 9411
20 Hammersmith Broadway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert