PR & Marketing Coordinator
The role will support with the daily communication needs of Mark Cross throughout PR, Marketing, Social Media and Events. This role will report into the Head of PR & Marketing to support in building Mark Cross brand awareness.
- Manage editorial calendar and schedule posts on all social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, including Digital Marketing agency for China
- Manage content assets, including digital marketing campaign ads across all organic and paid social channels via brand’s style guidelines and templates, implemented by Mark Cross Art Director
- Plan and organize content needs for new product launches and seasonal collections, propose content creators for photography and video asset needs.
- Work with department head to provide relevant copy for social posts and marketing assets, in line with brand’s tone.
- Manage monthly PR reporting, including social media insights
- Maintain master lists of PR contacts including stylists, influencers, VIPs
- Proactive in researching influencers and collaborators
- Coordinate daily sample requests coming from external PR agency, stylists, influencers and internal Mark Cross departments
- Manage Launchmetrics sample tracking system and ensure returns are made in timely manner
- Coordination of in-house sample sets to ensure organization and care of each product
- Manage content assets so all departments are able to access according to season
- Support Head of PR & Marketing in daily tasks, for both internal communication planning or with external agencies, partners and collaborators
- Create presentation decks, based on brand’s style templates, to highlight current initiatives or upcoming activity, for internal and external sharing
- 2+ years experience in the luxury fashion space and strong understanding of the accessories industry and trends
- Experience and proficiency across all social media platforms and understanding of best practices
- Proficiency of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Launchmetrics
Ideal candidate to possess the following qualities:
- Understanding of luxury marketplace, specifically accessories
- Knowledge of fashion industry, key players, history and trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit; bring creative and innovative ideas to the table
- Able to track and follow emerging trends in fashion/luxury social media space
- Ability to recognize potential influencer partnerships
- Ability to create, manage and post on various content platforms/calendars
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, with strong problem-solving skills.
- A refined taste level with critical eye for design and copywriting
- Ability to concept ideas with limited direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction from managers.