Risk Manager (m/f/d)
Risk Manager (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
As part of Controlling, Group Risk Management is responsible for the company-wide risk management process and reporting to the Management Board, the Supervisory Board and all external channels. In addition, Risk Management advises departments across the company in the context of risk-relevant issues.
What you can expect:
- In your new role, you will support the further development of group-wide risk management and the internal control system
- You support the group-wide risk management process and are responsible for the project management for the preparation of the risk report. You will independently carry out quality assurance analyses and give feedback to risk experts around the world and discuss possible improvements
- You participate independently in the risk reporting and in the process prepare the internal risk report for the management board and the supervisory board
- You are responsible for the administration of the risk management software and the user support. You are also responsible for maintaining manuals, training documents and the intranet site
- You support the conceptual design for the management of non-financial risks in the context of climate change and human rights in the course of the new Due Diligence Act
- You will support the analysis of risk-relevant issues as well as the conception and implementation of projects that are related to risk
- Completed degree in economics or comparable with a corresponding business management focus (e.g. business informatics or business mathematics)
- First professional experience in the area of risk management / internal control system (at least 2 years)
- Very good handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of German and fluent English
- Careful, analytical and independent way of working
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert