NN07 is a strong and fast-growing international fashion brand, located in the heart of Copenhagen. NN07 is offering premium menswear and value for money. With focus on quality, details and true workmanship, the company has now established a strong position in the market and is working with some of the leading retailers in world.
As E-Commerce Coordinator at NN07 you’ll be assisting the E-Commerce Manager and responsible for some of the core tasks within the E-Commerce team. You’ll be managing product enrichment using our Virtual Assistent and making sure the quality lives up to the NN07 standard. Executing category merchandising plans, extend and maintain localization of NN07.com. Aiding customer service and assist in the production of packshots.
• Assist E-Commerce Manager in day-to-day tasks.
• Product management: activating products and coordinating Virtual Assistent.
• QA of live site.
• Localization of website and email flow.
• Assist in packshot production.
• Maintaining QA environment.
• Customer service backup.
• 1-2 years of experience working with web and digital.
• A genuine interest in E-Commerce, UX and online shopping experiences.
• Marketing or relevant business degree.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• You are structured proactive and a solution-oriented person.
• You are highly driven and self-motivated.
• You are a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
• You are detail oriented while still seeing the bigger picture.
• An interest in the fashion industry.
WE ARE OFFERING
• An attractive job in a successful and fast-growing company on an international expansion journey.
• A job in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company, fueled by healthy values.
• Great competent colleagues in a company that is dynamic and anchored in strong values.
• Remuneration package at competitive level and according to qualifications.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Henrik Hermansen, Head of E-Commerce, at phone no. +45 25724233 or e-mail henrik@NN07.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job. Closing date for application is January 7th.